Sales support intern will be part of the Next Gen RISE team which is a central team acting as a point of contact for SAP Account Executives across Asia Pacific Japan region, to support and process complex RISE PCE quotes in Harmony system.
This team also provides support to all procurement processes like back-to-back contracting with premium suppliers and procure to pay process working along with Global Procurement organization, SAP partners and Account Executives to administer Purchase Orders for partners. The team is expected to contribute to revenue growth and profitability by processing RISE sales opportunities for both existing and net new customers and achieve orders targets.
Candidate should like to work in a global, culturally diverse and inclusive, open and friendly environment and be keen to work with sales to make an impact on business.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we recognize, celebrate efforts and results. We have established career exploration and skills development programs to help you to make success your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - Apply Now.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for execution of the E2E quote-to-cash process for complex SAP RISE deals. Process customer requests for selling RISE deals and completing the required paperwork (Harmony Opportunities, Quotations, Order Forms).
- Responsible for procurement processes related to premium suppliers and Hyper-scaler partners.
- Comply with operational procedures (e.g., for sales, delivery, financial and administrative requirement).
- Working with Industry Account Executives, act as the primary liaison with all cross-functional business partners involved in the order process to facilitate deal closure.
- Archiving and maintaining all files and records.
- Provide active quarter-end and year-end close deal support to the sales community to ensure timely and accurate completion of work deliverables.
- Continuous Improvements - Proactively identify and implement operational enhancements that meet business requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor´s degree (or enrolled in the final academic year for Bachelor level) in any discipline.
- Background with Sales Operations or Deal Support is an advantage.
- Working experience within a shared service center environment.
- Experience with Harmony/CRM tool and experience with SAP systems is a plus.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools including Excel skills and ability to conduct data analysis.
- Team player.
- Performer. Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills are a must.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and solve problems in a dynamic work environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented, highly organized and with excellent problem-solving skills.
- A quick learner who can follow processes and policies in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm