SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world's economic power grid. At SAP you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact.
SAP Leonardo Machine Learning is the innovation arm of SAP. The group significantly contributes to SAP's product portfolio and extends its leading position in the market by identifying and shaping emerging IT trends and generating breakthrough technologies through machine intelligence.
SAP Leonardo Machine Learning combines creativity and agility of a start-up with the backbone of a world market leader in business software. The focus of the team is to embed and develop Machine Learning solutions into business enterprise solutions. In collaboration with leading universities, partners, customers, and SAP product groups, SAP Research drives the development of promising ideas and prototypes into market-ready software for maximum customer value.
What You Will Do
- As part of the business development team, you would work closely with the regional business development and demand generation teams, as well as sales teams to plan, execute and monitor demand generation activities and campaigns and events.
- You will (1) communicate demand generation programs and results, (2) develop go-to-market strategies, and (3) gain experience in B2B sales cycle and business management.
- To support the roll-out of campaigns and events, you will also participate in additional activities such as operations support and reporting, supporting marketing efforts and building collaterals, customer engagement, and driving demand generation.
- Your work in this internship will directly impact the millions of people currently using SAP solutions.
- The duration of the internship is 3-6 months full-time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are currently studying for an Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Business Administration, or Marketing.
- You have excellent communication skills: oral, written, and in presentations; as well as the ability to fluently communicate verbally.
- You have basic understanding and, preferably, hands-on experience in understanding the business scenarios and market demands in the IT industry, and how new technology can disrupt and enable new business growth.
- Able to translate business or customer requirements to actionable research & development requirements.
- You are able to perform: Quantitative and/or Qualitative Market Analysis, Intra-Company Business Analysis, industry analysis.
- Knowledge of Enterprise systems; Machine Learning would be a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Information Systems, Information Technology, Marketing...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:6th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm