We’re looking for a Technology associate consultant for a new challenge. Support trainee by teaching how to get the most out of development.
SAP is working in an exciting, ever evolving market. Our goal is to show trainees how to get maximum usage and fun out of SAP software solutions. We do this by providing knowledge transfer in a way that fit the need of our trainees.
We help the world run better. Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together.
We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work.
We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
What You Will Do
- Deliver basic training in field of ABAP and Fiori.
- Support training contents design and development.
- Support technical assistance for trainee.
- Communicate with external consultants (instructor & mentor).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor equivalent.
- 0-2 years of working experience in software development.
- Interested in finding out how to work with software and showcasing this to others.
Excellent programming skills and experience in:
- SAP ABAP and Fiori Objects.
- SQL, HTML5 or Java Script.
- SAP development-related tools.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Consulting, Information Technology
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm