The Vocational Training Program is a unique opportunity to combine academic study with industry experience with SAP, the world’s leading business software provider. This program will kick start students’ careers by giving them an opportunity to put their academic studies to immediate use in industry.
The wide-ranging program of studies provides for students an opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally. Upon completion of your studies, you can consider employment in almost any area of the company. As an intern you are part of global Vocational Training (VT) / Student Training and Rotation (STAR) program. We are located in 12 countries with approx. 1.000 students.
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
The Vocational Training Program at SAP Korea offers a range of possibilities that allows you to continuously broaden your knowledge and pave the way for a successful career. This wide-ranging program of studies offers students an opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally. Fields of On-the-Job trainings is consultant role in Services team.
In Services Area, our Delivery Executives, Project Managers and Technical Quality Managers are trusted advisors to our clients. As part of the Customer Success team, you will be helping to drive up our customer satisfaction through the delivery of solutions and by helping to create innovation opportunities for our customer base.
Your official start date at SAP is Early July 2022 and the total program period is 1 year and 6 months. During your semester break, you will work full-time at SAP, i.e. 40 hours per week. During the semester, you will work on average 20 hours per week at the company. You will be able to schedule your working time flexibly in accordance to your university schedule and the requirements of your department. Upon completion of your studies, you can consider employment in almost any area of the company.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Business with an Engineering double major or related technical disciplines.
- Will be graduated in Aug. 2023 or Feb. 2024 (Is a Must.)
- Excellent problem-solving skills, growth mindset, can do/make it happen attitude, open minded, ability to manage pressure.
- A self-directed learner to further develop stakeholder focus, intercultural sensitivity, result driving and business acumen through the program.
- Adaptable, willing to work on complex challenges, resilient, resourceful, good communication skill, innovative, empathetic and a team collaborative player.
- Has a passion and interest in developing a career in tech and with us.
- Fluent communication skills in English.
- Bilingual, double degree, SAP product knowledge or previous SAP ecosystem intern experience is a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Consulting,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm