The Vocational Training Program is a unique opportunity to combine academic study with industry experience with SAP, the world’s leading business software provider.
This program will kick start students’ careers by giving them an opportunity to put their academic studies to immediate use in industry. The wide-ranging program of studies provides for students an opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally.
Upon completion of your studies, you can consider employment in almost any area of the company. As an intern you are part of global Vocational Training (VT) / Student Training and Rotation (STAR) program. We are located in 13 countries with approx. 1.200 students.
The Vocational Training Program at SAP Korea offers a range of possibilities that allows you to continuously broaden your knowledge and pave the way for a successful career. This wide-ranging program of studies offers students an opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally. Fields of On-the-Job trainings is Customer Office.
Customer Office is designed to build, maintain and optimize lasting relationships with customers by helping them fulfill, and even exceed their own business goals.
Customer Office focuses on the customer: customer retention, customer service, and building customer relationships. We help uniting the organization with a customer-centric vision so that all employees work together to support this viewpoint and deliver a consistent experience to our customers.
Your official start date at SAP is Early July, 2022 and the total program period is 1 year. During your semester break, you will work full-time at SAP, i.e. 40 hours per week. During the semester, you will work on average 20 hours per week at the company. You will be able to schedule your working time flexibly in accordance to your university schedule and the requirements of your department. Upon completion of your studies, you can consider employment in almost any area of the company.
What you can expect:
- Gain real-world experience in one of the world’s top software companies.
- Technical & soft-skill trainings.
- 1:1 mentoring & coaching.
- Flexibility on working hour aligned with your university schedule (Full-time or Part-time).
- Networking with SAP coworkers in 140+ countries.
- Opportunity to join SAP after graduation.
- International rotation (potential).
- Various other benefits.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Analytics, Business with an Engineering double major or related technical disciplines.
- Will be graduating in Feb or Aug. 2023 or Feb. 2024 (Is a Must).
- Excellent problem-solving skills, growth mindset, can do/make it happen attitude, open minded, ability to manage pressure.
- A self-directed learner to further develop stakeholder focus, intercultural sensitivity, result driving and business acumen through the program.
- Adaptable, willing to work on complex challenges, resilient, resourceful, good communication skill, innovative, empathetic and a team collaborative player.
- Has a passion and interest in developing a career in tech and with us.
- Fluent communication skills in English.
- Bilingual, double degree, SAP product knowledge or previous SAP ecosystem intern experience is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Data...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm