The Vocational Training Program is a unique opportunity to combine academic study with industry experience with SAP, the world’s leading business software provider.
This program will kick start students’ careers by giving them an opportunity to put their academic studies to immediate use in industry. The wide-ranging program of studies provides for students an opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally.
Upon completion of your studies, you can consider employment in almost any area of the company. As an intern you are part of global Vocational Training (VT)/Student Training and Rotation (STAR) program. We are located in 12 countries with approx. 1.000 students.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - Apply now.
What You Can Expect:
- Technical & soft-skill trainings.
- 1:1 mentoring & coaching.
- Project/research experience in the area of software development (SAP HANA & Analytics).
- Flexibility on working hour aligned with your university schedule (Full-time or Part-time).
- Networking with SAP coworkers in 140+ countries.
- Opportunity to join SAP after graduation.
- Various other benefits.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related fields or related technical disciplines (Bachelor: 3rd grade or more, Master: 2nd semester or more).
- Course work in Programming Language, Database, System Programming, etc.
- Experience in Cloud software development and toolchains.
- Experience in tools for server programming.
- Experience in Linux, git, gcc, CUDA.
- Experience in machine learning toolchains (e.g., TensorFlow, pyTorch).
- Course work in Data Structures, Algorithms, Operating Systems, etc.
- Programming languages: C or C++ expertise, SQL, Python.
- Intermediate communication skills in English.
- General knowledge on Machine Learning, Big Data Analysis, and Visualization.
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to work on complex topics and to drive their realization in an efficient way.
- An open-minded, problem-solving attitude, resilience, and positive spirit even under challenging conditions.
- Can complete one year internship duration from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm