The Vocational Training Program is a unique opportunity to combine academic study with industry experience with SAP, the world’s leading business software provider.
This program will kick start students’ careers by giving them an opportunity to put their academic studies to immediate use in industry. The wide-ranging program of studies provides for students an opportunity to develop themselves personally and professionally.
Upon completion of your studies, you can consider employment in almost any area of the company. As an intern you are part of global Vocational Training (VT)/Student Training and Rotation (STAR) program. We are located in 12 countries with approx. 1.000 students.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - Apply now.
What You Can Expect:
- Technical & soft-skill trainings.
- 1:1 mentoring & coaching.
- Project/research experience in the area of software development (SAP HANA & Analytics).
- Flexibility on working hour aligned with your university schedule (Full-time or Part-time).
- Networking with SAP coworkers in 140+ countries.
- Opportunity to join SAP after graduation.
- Various other benefits.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s/Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related fields or related technical disciplines (Bachelor: 3rd grade or more, Master: 2nd semester or more).
- Master's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, related field or related technical discipline.
- Course work in Database, Operating Systems, Algorithms, Data Structures, etc.
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes, Public IaaS (AWS, etc.).
- Experience in React application development.
- Experience in Data Analytics and Visualization.
- Basic knowledge and skills on Data Analytics and Visualization.
- An open-minded, problem-solving attitude, resilience and positive spirit even under challenging conditions.
- Intermediate communication skills in English.
- Analytical skills combined with the ability to work on complex topics and drive their realization in an efficient way.
- Knowledge on database operations, SQL tuning and performance analysis.
- Knowledge on front-end development and UI/UX.
- Can complete one-year internship duration from July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm