The intern will join the Center of Expertise (CoE) EMEA - North West Africa team which is comprised of experts specializing in various SAP solutions. The objective of this team is to deliver various services to customers in EMEA region with a special priority to Francophone Africa. This internship position is based in Casablanca (Morocco) for a period of 6 months with a possibility of extension.
What You Get From Us:
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - Apply now.
What You Will Do
- Support in the execution of key project assignments and services.
- Participate in internal initiatives.
- Upskill quickly and independently on key topics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Looking for a student in the area of Financials, Computer Science, or Engineering with exceptional academic scores.
- SAP Certification in one of the key SAP products: S/4 HANA Finance, S/4 HANA Controlling or SuccessFactors is a big asset.
- Academic or internship project experience with one of the following functional areas: Finance, Controlling and/or Human Capital Management; Implementation projects, preferred around SAP ERP and/or Cloud solutions.
- Agile Delivery.
- Self- learner.
- Can work independently.
- Curious to try out and learn new tools and technologies.
- Proactive in taking initiatives.
- Analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness and ability to quickly learn and explore new concepts and technologies.
- Intellectual curiosity in building and supporting innovation technologies.
- Independent thinker with both technical background and business perspectives.
- Knowledge on cloud: Platform-as-a-Service, Software-as-a-Service.
- High level of MS Office knowledge (Outlook, excel, word, PowerPoint).
- Strong communication skills in English and French (written and verbal).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:6th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm