The New Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant.
At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions - Functional and Technical. This program will be training Functional Consultants within SAP Functional Consultants work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them to detailed technology solutions.
How You Benefit:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant.
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications.
- Learn directly from SAP experts.
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies.
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications.
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Management Information Systems/Information Systems/Information Technology, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering. Business Administration is also accepted if candidates can demonstrate their knowledge of Analytics through Education or work related experiences.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – Proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel.
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems,...
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm