The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute.
The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Morocco.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a major related to Business/Engineering.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA of 3 -proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a home in or around Casablanca as travel / accommodation is not provided.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel as opportunities for employment after training could be elsewhere in the MENA region.
- Candidates should be fluent in English and Arabic, both written and spoken.
- The Program will last for 3 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm