The New Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Functional Consultants within SAP. Functional Consultants work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them to detailed technology solutions.
The Consultant facilitates the implementation and support of SAP S/4 HANA and functionalities to enhance the clients’ business functionality and overall performance, while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
The Consultant will contribute in blueprinting, design, implementation, operation, optimization, and upgrade phase of a S/4 HANA project, and provide business process as well as functional expertise, and project guidance to our clients to ensure their investment in SAP software and consulting services will make their business the best run business.
The Consultant is also responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in each of their accounts in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers through their investigation, analysis, consulting, coaching, knowledge transfer, and relationship-building efforts.
The program will commence Early September 2021 and full-time availability from 9am - 6pm from Monday - Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration/Management Information Systems/Engineering.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile - Proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel.
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm