The Digital Skills Training is an initiative delivered by the SAP Digital Skills Centre (previously known as SAP Talent and Development Institute).
The program is a 14-day part time program and is designed to give an opportunity at career transformation, offering recently graduated business professionals the opportunity for a shift towards SAP consulting by training for the certifications required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant.
At the end of the training graduates will face a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into two functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training SAP Functional Consultants to work with customers and partners to understand their business requirements and translate them to detailed technology solutions.
RISE with SAP:
Every enterprise needs to develop new business models to avoid being disrupted, gain efficiency to fund innovation, and transform mission-critical systems without business risk. RISE with SAP is the solution.
RISE with SAP is a comprehensive offering with:
- Cloud ERP for every business need.
- Industry next practices and extensibility.
- Analytics and business process transformation.
- Outcome-driven services from SAP and our partners.
How you benefit:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant.
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications.
- Learn directly from SAP experts.
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies.
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications.
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
- Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
The program will commence towards the Late September 2022 and to have flexible availability to attend all required training sessions from 9am - 6pm from Sunday - Thursday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 1 month.
Note: Due to the spread of Coronavirus this training will take place online in a virtual live classroom format. Please ensure you have strong enough internet at home to be able to participate in this program.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile - Proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have no more than 3 years professional work experience.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Saudi Arabia.
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information...
- Locations:Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2022, 6:00 pm