In this role, you will be working alongside your peers making outbound calls into experienced level HR decision-makers in an open environment. 40% of your time will be spent over the phone with prospects; 30% of your time will be spent sending follow up emails and promoting local/virtual events; 30% of your time will be spent collaborating with AE’s on account planning and strategy.
The primary responsibility of the Sales Development Intern is to build a pipeline and uncover new opportunities for our field sales organization within the SuccessFactors line of business. This integral role within the sales team partners with Account Executives on account strategy while leveraging SAP’s internal resources to help drive opportunities to closure.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
What You Will Do
Market Research and Analysis of Non-SAP Customers:
- Competitive Analysis of the current industry.
- Leverage data to help profile targeted accounts and build key stakeholder maps.
- Identifying key decision-makers within prospective accounts to determine the budget and timeline.
- Creating and prioritizing strategic cold-calling and prospecting initiatives to generate new business in the form of qualified opportunities to build a sales pipeline.
- Conducting high-level qualifying conversations with an HR audience in a consultative approach over the telephone.
- Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects within defined territories/vertical segments.
- Building cross-departmental trusted relationships and understanding operational business processes/challenges linked to the corporate strategic goals of our prospective customers while connecting these with the HCM Cloud/SuccessFactors portfolio of solutions.
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communication and conducting appropriate follow-up to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Coordination and execution of marketing events for customers in the field – Involves the Sales teams and marketing owners as well as external customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current student pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a business-related field.
- Articulate, friendly, optimistic, goal-oriented and success-driven.
- Expert communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Business fluency in Arabic with good English language skills is essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Works well in a team setting with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to articulate the SAP value proposition clearly while encompassing strong listening skills to identify and prioritize customer needs.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:25th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm