We help the world run better - Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together.
How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
The SAP Customer Experience (CX) portfolio is market leading and consistently recognized as having the best product vision and being the world's best Customer Engagement software suite to business customers. It provides end-to-end insights across the value chain, allowing customers to connect real-time business data and signals to improve loyalty, customer retention and revenue.
The CX COO Office focuses on driving strategic, innovative & operational initiatives to support our ambition to lead the experience economy and deliver value to our customers and shareholders. We are looking for a well-rounded individual, with a creative & innovative mindset, who is ready to support our projects and build the foundation for tomorrow.
If you are a self-starter, extremely organized, and you want to gain experience in the CX area, then this internship could be the right challenge for you! Your personal insights, experiences, and perspective are all important to us – and we hope you will bring your creativity and can-do energy to the team as well. You will have excellent networking opportunities working with colleagues across our global, regional and local teams, and you will be welcomed into a community of professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds.
In addition, you’ll gain invaluable knowledge as you immerse yourself in the world of the experience economy.
What You Will Do
- New Value Services - support the COO office in testing, preparing, and launching new services for the CX markets (Consumer Insights; CX as a key Enabler for the Circular Economy; Social impact with CX; Heart Matters campaign and others).
- PMO Support - coordinate demand generation and enablement projects, ensure projects are completed to a high quality and on time. Schedule and track project tasks for the team as needed (great for gaining project management experience) and communications metrics to help us measure and improve. Support COO office in driving monthly cadences on pipeline contribution by team across the entire customer lifecycle.
- Internal Communications - work together with the design & communication team to create communications packages for programs and initiatives – logos, layouts, templates, newsletters, e-book etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for someone who takes the initiative, perseveres, and stays curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- For tertiary students studying Business Management, Economics, Computing and Information Systems, Communications, Marketing with 12+ months remaining of their studies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills including fluency in English.
- Interpersonal skills: passionate, good presentation skills, proactive, full of initiative and ideas, collaborative, creative, result and execution focused, team player, accustomed to working in an international and intercultural environment.
- Highly organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments and follow through on commitments.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Economics, Information...
- Closing Date:27th May 2022, 6:00 pm