Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work.
We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
Expected start date - August 15, 2022 to February 15, 2023.
What You Will Do
In this role, you will help with these specific tasks:
Partner Learning & Validation:
- Develop and manage training academies and workshops for partners.
- Work with subject matter experts to curate learning content.
- Drive enablement campaigns for key Sales, Presales and Customer Engagement Executive roles.
- Leverage internal system, infrastructure and tools to facilitate learning.
- Coordinate validation appointments between learners and evaluation panel.
- Find new opportunities and techniques to enhance learning experience.
- Trusted advisor to Partner Lead Executives to onboard learners.
Event Creation and Management:
- Create and manage webinars and workshops.
- Publish enablement calendar to partners and internal teams.
- Monitor and drive registrations to events.
- Analyze partner participation and execute remedial actions.
Data Insights on Partner Skills and Training Effectiveness:
- Analyze skill gaps and training needs in partner ecosystem.
- Measure and report on effectiveness of trainings delivered.
- Create dashboards for Partners to track staff SAP training.
- Submit regular management reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious.
You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology
- Closing Date:26th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm