SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Design Services is a creative initiative that ensure best-in-class customer experience. This represents our long-term strategy to put the customer first, lead the experience economy and deliver value to customers and shareholders.
As a critical skill in the future world, T&E Design Services is looking to acquire the new future skills to support the customer facing Design Services due to current high demand as well as to expand and create scalability.
What You Will Do
This role will support the creation of customer-facing design artefacts. This includes highly professional presentations, leave behind assets, brochure, booklet, infographics, journey map, story visualisation, videos, prototypes, customer microsites, and other interesting assets that can make SAP stands out, communicates our messages easily and being memorable.
- This is achieved by working with the virtual account team (VAT) and sales to understand business requirements, create and design various materials for print and digital collaterals to enhance the engagement with the customers.
- What will SAP STAR Intern – Design Services be doing?
- By the end of the program, STARs must complete at least three mandatory full-time rotations with T&E Design Services; rest is part-time work. Examples of work teams are:
- Design Services in Transformation and Enablement Office – support the creation of customer-facing design artefacts. This includes highly professional presentations, leave behind assets, brochure, booklet, infographics, journey map, story visualisation, videos, prototypes, customer microsites, and other interesting assets that can make SAP stands out, communicates our messages easily and being memorable.
- Global Solution Experience team (Demo, design etc.) – Intern will get to get involved in demo production for different SAP products to support sales cycles
- APJ Digital Studio Specialist –This role primarily focus on video production and digital content creation for the customers to drive digital and virtual selling
Required Skills and Abilities
- Studying Degree(s) in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Animation, Information Design, Arts, Creative or Design-related degrees
- Have at least 24+ months remaining of studies
- Are currently studying in Singapore
- Proven ability to understand design
- Skills in Graphic Design software such as: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Indesign, Adobe XD,
- Skills in Video software such as: Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere Pro for videos
- Proven skills in digital design, print, and videos
- Understanding the business requirements in order to conceptualise and execute the design work
- Strong presence and excellent communication skills in English (additional language is a plus)
- Willing and able to work two days per week (part-time) during the semester; 5 days per week (full-time) during study breaks; and undertake a 6-month full-time placement (credit-bearing internship)
- Interested in technology, innovation, and how digital platforms can solve business challenges
- Problem-solvers who are ambitious, passionate, resilient, proactive, open-minded, and able to manage pressure and complexity
- Are good listeners, empathetic, collaborative and team-oriented
- Demonstrate multi-dimensional experience
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:24th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm