SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a motivated student to support our sales business to rollout and run an exciting new technology tool to help our sales people close deals faster and engage customers more effectively.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a Sales, Marketing and Business Development team members.
Tasks will include:
- System admin of sales tool - ensuring that campaign content is maintained with correct technical parameters (naming convention, time zones, delivery schedules, system variables, etc.)
- Responsible for contact and data records/ This includes accuracy and integrity of email addresses, phone numbers as well as the import, integration and mapping of new data sets.
- Content: Collaboration with sales team to ensure that campaigns run with the best and most relevant content possible
(optional) Content: translation/review of assets if languages capability allows
- Campaign Execution: Work with field reps to create tailored Smart Views that allow focused execution of sales play
Required Skills and Abilities
Currently a student of a university or university of applied sciences with focus on Social Media and Web Design, Computer Science and Communication, Business Administration, Business Informatics, Psychology, Media Design, or related subjects
Languages: Being fluent in English is a must. Any other languages from APJ region are highly regarded.
- A fast and independent learner with an eye for detail, and a solid grasp of data structures / data governance.
- Technical understanding and affinity, a talent for IT-solutions
- Analytical skills and the ability to grasp and work with complex concepts
- Basic Knowledge of software sales and CRM based processes is a plus
- Preparation of conceptual presentations
- Experience with MS Office products such as Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint
- Good communication and networking skills as well as ability to work in a team
- Willingness to learn and collaborate
- Creativity, motivation as well as ability to work in a structured and independent manner
- Responsibility and ability to drive topics open-mindedly and focused on the end-result
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Communications, Computer...
- Closing Date:24th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm