Design Services is a creative initiative that provides templates, infographics, journey map, videos, prototypes, UI – both internal and customer facing to ensure best-in-class customer experience and foster customer loyalty. This represents our long-term strategy to put the customer first, lead the experience economy and deliver value to customers and shareholders.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
What You Will Do
Graphic Design - Work with sales, customers and virtual account team (VAT) to understand business requirements, create and design various materials for print and digital collaterals to enhance customer presentations and make them memorable:
- Print: agenda, bifold, booklet, executive summary, posters, placemats, postcards, trifold, brochures etc.
- Digital: communications, keynotes, infographics, e-book, interactive deliverables, demo guide, videos, online banners, storyboard, vision demo etc.
- Animation (preferred skill): animated videos.
- Miscellaneous: comic strips, posterization, customized templates, others.
Internal Communications Design - Create and design logos, layouts, templates, newsletters, e-book for APJ Industries & Customer Advisory, establish creative direction and follow SAP brand guidelines:
- UX Design (optional): work with sales, customers and virtual account team (VAT) to understand business requirements, create rapid interactive prototypes as needed, work with UX Designer on specifications and other assets to be delivered to engineering, support engineering during the development phase and make sure your designs are built according to the specifications.
- Use graphic design software and work with design agencies if needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- For tertiary students studying Graphic Design, Visual Communication, Animation, Information Design, Arts, Creative or Design-related degrees, with 24+ months remaining of their studies.
- Skills in graphic design software such as: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe XD, Adobe After Effects & Adobe Premiere Pro for videos.
- Proven skills in digital design, print, and videos.
- Proven skills in designing animated videos (preferred).
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects.
- Interpersonal skills: passionate, good presentation & communication skills, proactive, full of initiative and ideas, collaborative, creative, result and execution focused.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm