Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work.
We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
SAP provides Business Technology Platform to enable the digital transformation to Intelligent Enterprise and experience management. SAP has moved up from the “Challengers” to the “Leaders” quadrant in the Gartner MQ on Multiexperience Development Platforms (MXDPs) in 2020.
We provide a comprehensive set of services on clouds and deliver enterprise-grade multi-channel technology and app development platform. It covers native mobile apps, Web apps and microapps. Our Low-code app development platform simplify end-to-end application lifecycle from prototyping and development to deployment, enables developers to more productively build their business apps.
What You Will Do
As part of the internship, you will get to:
- Learn the cutting-edge technologies in multi-channel platform and application development. For example, enterprise mobile services, cross-platform technology, cloud app development, metadata driven native mobile apps and Web apps.
- Work with the team to create innovative features and implement defined functionality for the new SAP Enterprise mobile app solutions - highly customizable and complex mobile applications that run seamlessly across different devices.
- Develop features for powerful enterprise-grade native mobile and Web apps with SAP Fiori, the new user experience (UX) for SAP software that applies modern design principles.
- Collaborate with development team members on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Be a contributing member of an agile environment and participate as member on Scrum team.
- Experiment new ideas and create prototypes for innovations.
- Learn agile development methodology and process for product development and releases.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of cloud computing, UX design.
- Innovative Thinking, Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Basic skills in Project Management.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm