The ultimate aim is to simplify business processes and reporting by automatizing currently manual reports. At the end of the internship the person will have a clear understanding of SAP’s Partner Business in Asia-Pacific & Japan and the KPIs and metrics of success that are used to track business performance and operations of this organization.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
What You Will Do
- Support SAP’s regional (APJ) Partner & Channel & Ecosystem Operations team, across various Partner types (Resellers, Strategic Partners, Hyperscalers, etc.) with producing reports, quarterly business reviews, presentations and other daily business tasks.
- Interpret and analyze partner performance data.
- Monthly updates of existing Partner Performance Dashboards.
- Create executive summaries representing quarterly partner performance using PowerPoint.
- Regional internal Partner Performance Newsletter: prepare content of regional newsletter by consolidating data in Excel and creating various graphs and charts – Market Unit of the quarter competition.
- Regional internal Key Partner wins & go-live Newsletter: consolidate win and go-live stories from each of our Market Units and prepare content of newsletter.
- Support with forecasting, minute-takings and distribution of meeting minutes & follow-up actions.
- Support with data preparation for our Partner Business’ Go-to-market strategy 2020.
- Support our key (virtual) partner and customer events (e.g. calculations for Partner Awards, Partner sponsorships, etc.).
- Proactively identify opportunities and make suggestions for areas of improvement for optimization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Highly skilled Microsoft Excel user as well as skilled with Microsoft PowerPoint with analytical thinking.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Self-starter and agile.
- Can well collaborate with large group of people.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle high-pressure “Sales” environment.
- Preferably some experience with SAP systems and reporting.
- Passionate about Technology and working for the world’s largest ERP software company.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2020, 6:00 pm