Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work.
We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.
SAP.iO Foundries mission is to build SAP's next generation of partners. We are working closely with our industry and products groups to identify white spaces, scouting globally for suitable early stage-startups to partner with, and running acceleration programs to effectively build joint value propositions that will bring new value, insights, and services to our clients. We have a network of 10 Foundries around the world, in leading startup ecosystems, where each Foundry is running 2 programs a year, with a different focus areas.
As a student intern in our Foundry Singapore team, you will support our different team members in different phases of our program, from scouting to selection, on-going program operations, content creation, events and business development.
What You Will Do
As a Program Associate, you will work closely with the Head and Program Manager of Foundry Singapore in coordinating key operations and supporting communication activities for SAP.iO - Specifically, the following:
- Support event planning and execution such as Executive Coffee Corners, Demo Day, Selection Day, and Kick-off Day etc.
- Assist in the day-to-day running of SAP.iO Foundry Singapore by helping to coordinate meeting schedules for internal and external stakeholders and being a representative of the SAP.iO Foundry team at community, startup, and ecosystem events.
Marketing and Communications:
- Assist in the conceptualization, curation, and development of sales enablement content (for e.g., quarterly regional newsletter, startup look books) for internal SAP audience.
- Develop marketing content for external audience such as blog articles and startup product videos.
- Identify communication amplification opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passion for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Diploma student in marketing / business / management related fields.
- Experience in marketing / communication / content writing / media production is a major advantage.
- Capable of multitasking and able to prioritize workflow and manage multiple projects with minimal to moderate direction.
- The ability to quickly build relationships and convey influence when needed at all levels.
- Ability to resolve conflicts while maintaining good atmosphere.
- Effective written, verbal and presentation and communication skills. Ability to write professional business content is an advantage.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Experience in working with Airtable is a plus.
- Speaking English on business level.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Management, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm