As a Software developer on the team, you will work with SAP product and solution units to bring SAP products to the next level by incorporating intelligence, robotic process automation into its existing portfolio. This will be done using machine learning models and tools available as a part of the SAP product portfolio. You will turn initial models into scalable production APIs on SAP’s cloud platform, which other SAP units, customers and partners can easily integrate into existing and new offerings.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
What You Will Do
- Learn and apply robotic process automation tools to existing manual business processes.
- Validate machine learning use cases with SAP units through proof-of-concepts.
- Build deep learning models into existing SAP products.
- Part of global team and IT delivery Unit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- B.S., M.S. or PhD in Computer Science or a related field.
- Must have good hands-on on Java Script and Java.
- Hands-on experience on Robotics process automation is a plus.
- Familiarity with recent advances in deep learning (convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, reinforcement learning, generative adversarial networks, memory networks etc.).
- Hands-on experience with one or more leading deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow preferred; CNTK, Mx Net, Caffe, Theano, Torch etc. a plus).
- Good written and oral communication skills in English; German a plus.
- Hands-on experience building models in natural language processing and one additional data domain (image, video, speech, tabular).
- Familiarity with cloud engineering, containerization and dev ops.
- Ability to interface with internal and external stakeholders.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm