SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Support SAP’s Engineering, Construction & Operations Industry Business Unit team with producing reports, quarterly business reviews, presentations and other daily business tasks.
- Interpret and analyze performance data.
- Create executive summaries representing quarterly performance
- Support with forecasting, minute-takings and distribution of meeting minutes & follow-up actions
- Support with data preparation for our Go-to-market strategy
- Proactively identify opportunities and make suggestions for areas of improvement for optimization
- Support in Business Development activities, including but not limited to, prospect list preparation, internal coordination, meeting scheduling, follow-up and tracking
- Coordinate with specific or group of partners, their customers and SAP internal teams, to help speed up the development process of industry specific applications on the SAP Cloud Platform
What You Will Do
The ultimate aim is to support the EC&O IBU to help customers digitize their business processes
At the end of the internship the person will have a clear understanding of SAP’s Global EC&O IBU role and the core value proposition of SAP in this industry.
Learning & Development Opportunities
Be part of an entrepreneurial spirited team in resolving customer / partner business challenges
Learn about the core challenges that Construction & Real Estate Companies face in their digitization journey and how SAP helps those companies in that journey
Required Skills and Abilities
- Highly skilled Microsoft Excel user, comfortable with Microsoft PowerPoint with analytical thinking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Self-starter and agile
- Can well collaborate with large group of people
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and handle high-pressure “Sales” environment
- Preferably some experience with SAP systems
- Preferable some knowledge of the Construction & Real Estate Industries
- Passionate about Technology and working for the world’s largest ERP software company
- 6 months internship period
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:11th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm