The primary responsibility of the Sales Development Intern is to build pipeline and uncover new opportunities for our field sales organization within SuccessFactors. This integral role within the sales team partners with Account Executives on account strategy.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.
What You Will Do
Market Research & Analysis:
- Competitive Analysis of current industry.
- Leverage data to help profile targeted accounts and build key stakeholder maps.
- Identifying key decision makers within prospective accounts.
- Creating and prioritizing strategic cold-calling and prospecting initiatives to generate new business in the form of qualified opportunities to build sales pipeline.
- Conducting high level qualifying conversations with an HR audience in a consultative approach over the telephone.
- Following up on leads and conducting research to identify potential prospects within defined territories/vertical segments.
- Building and cultivating prospect relationships by initiating communication and conducting appropriate follow-up to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Meeting and exceeding key KPI's - Completed appointments and opportunities.
- Coordinating with marketing to follow up and execute against marketing campaigns.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current student pursuing bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business - Related field.
- Articulate, friendly, optimistic, goal oriented and success driven.
- Expert communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Business fluency in Turkish with good English essential.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Works well in a team setting with the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to articulate the SAP value proposition clearly while encompassing strong listening skills to identify and prioritize customer needs.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:1st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm