The Legal Content Technology team is part of SAP’s Global Performance Organization, Commercial and Legal Process Office, and the Content X Digitalization group. The Legal Content Technology team is responsible for managing SAP’s contracting templates, contract request forms and template technology.
We continuously serve our customers with seamlessly working, easy to use and professionally managed templates and other digitalized legal content with as much automation as possible in order to achieve standardization and scalability.
We are looking for an intern (f/m/d) pursuing business or legal studies with a strong affinity for technology and IT systems or an intern pursuing information technology studies with a strong affinity for commercial and financial processes.
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What You Will Do
- Amending and uploading templates into the Contract Management Solution.
- Debugging templates if there is error.
- Respond to email requests from users of templates.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student (f/m/d) at a university or a university of Applied Sciences.
- Preferred fields of study: Business, Legal, Information Technology.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel), SAP ERP and Excel expertise is a plus.
- Language skills: English required, additional languages are a plus.
- Soft skills: Team Player, Reliability, Independent Working, Efficiency, Accuracy.
- Others: SAP experience and/or experience with SAP ERP preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Information Technology, Law,...
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm