The New Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Technical Consultants. The program will commence early - May 2021 and full-time availability from 9am - 6pm from Monday - Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
How You Benefit:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant.
- Gain globally recognized associate-level SAP Certifications.
- Learn directly from SAP experts.
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies.
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications.
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
- Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - Apply now
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Information Technology/Information Systems/Software Engineering.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile - Proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in South Africa.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel.
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Software, Information Systems, Information Technology
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:4th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm