The New Professionals Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Functional Consultants. SAP Functional Consultants work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them to detailed technology solutions. SAP Technical consultants perform different duties that include developing and implementing technical specifications. Also, diagnose and troubleshoot issues with SAP technology, and provide SAP end-user training and system support.
The program will commence towards the middle of August 2022 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday - Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
How you benefit:
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant.
- Gain globally-recognized associate-level SAP Certifications.
- Learn directly from SAP experts.
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies.
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications.
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training.
- Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration/Management
- Information Systems/Engineering OR Information Technology/Data Science/Computer Science.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile - Proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;.
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in South Africa.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm