The New Professionals Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute. The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant. At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
The role of an SAP Consultant can be divided into 2 functions: Functional and Technical. This program will be training Functional Consultants. SAP Functional Consultants work with customers to understand their business requirements and translate them to detailed technology solutions.
What You Get From Us:
- Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - Apply now.
- The program will commence towards the middle of May 2022 and full-time availability from 9am - 6pm from Monday - Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration/Management Information Systems/Engineering OR Information Technology/Data Science/Computer Science.
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in South Africa.
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile - Proof of this may be requested.
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel.
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:22nd May 2022, 6:00 pm