Sappi Technology Centre requires Analytical Chemistry students to participate and assist with laboratory tests for projects for a period of 12 months, to gain experience needed for completion of a tertiary degree/diploma.
What You Will Do
- Assist and perform laboratory and pilot plant experiments according to standard procedures.
- Operate bench-top and pilot scale equipment.
- Take part in mill visits.
- Generate data and conduct basic analysis.
- Report data from experiments and field testing in the form of written reports and presentations.
- Participate in maintenance and troubleshooting of pilot plant equipment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed all theoretical modules in Analytical Chemistry and only need P1 and P2 to graduate.
- Grade 12/Matric certificate.
- No experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm