Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Analytical Chemistry. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report into the SHEQ Superintendent.
What You Will Do
- Prepare chemicals.
- Assist in calibration and verification of instrumentation.
- Routine analyses as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed all theoretical modules in Analytical Chemistry and only needs P1 and P2 to graduate.
- Computer literate - MS Office.
- No experience required.
- Job type:Internships
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:3rd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm