Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Finance. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, complete to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period. This role will report into the Mill Management Accountant.
What You Will Do
- Rotate in various functions of Finance to obtain maximum work experience and practical exposure during internship.
- Assist with various administrative tasks and ad hoc activities.
- Participate in day to day contract administration activities.
- Ensure correct documentation is completed for capture by the department.
- Assist with compiling monthly budgets, approvals and actual spend.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Finance/Accounting or Business Administration Degree or equivalent.
- Grade 12/Matric qualification.
- No prior work experience required.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm