Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Forest Nurseries.
This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report to the Health Practitioner - Forests.
What You Will Do
- Assist with general HR and Occupational Health related administration.
- Assist with filing and updating of documents or files.
- Report all incidents/accidents according to Sappi policy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Human Resource or Nursing Assistant or Paramedic or Basic Ambulance Assistant Qualification.
- Grade 12/Matric qualification.
- No experience required.
- Computer skills Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Driver's license.
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Nursing and Midwifery
Pietermaritzburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm