Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Finance. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period. This role will report into the Finance Risk Manager.
What You Will Do
- Rotate in various functions in Finance to obtain maximum work experience and practical exposure during the internship.
- Assist with various administrative tasks and ad hoc activities.
- Participate in day to day contract administration activities.
- Ensure correct documentation is completed for capture by the department.
- Assist with compiling monthly budgets, approvals and actual spend.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Finance/Accounting or Business Administration Degree or equivalent qualification.
- Grade 12/Matric qualification.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- No prior work experience is required.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm