The Sappi Technology Centre requires a Polymer Scientist graduate to participate and assist with laboratory tests for projects for a period of 12 months.
What You Will Do
- Assist and perform laboratory experiments according to standard procedures.
- Operate bench-top equipment.
- Generate data and conduct basic analysis.
- Report data from experiments in the form of written reports and presentations.
- Participate in maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc/BTech in Polymer Chemistry.
- No experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm