Sappi Technology Centre requires a graduate Chemical Engineer to participate and assist with research and development activities in the field of chemical pulping and bleaching for a period of 12 months, to gain first professional experience.
What You Will Do
- Participate in the scoping and planning of project activities.
- Assist and perform laboratory and pilot plant experiments according to standard procedures.
- Operate bench-top and pilot-scale equipment.
- Take part in mill visits.
- Generate data and conduct basic analysis.
- Report data from experiments and field testing in the form of written reports and presentations.
- Participate in maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory and pilot plant equipment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BSc or BTech in Chemical Engineering.
- No experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook).
- Job type:Internships
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm