Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Supply Chain.
This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report into the Supply Chain Manager.
What You Will Do
- Data capturing, track and trace and excel reporting.
- Customer/Sales offices/ Service provider communications and relations management.
- Office/reporting administration work.
- Export shipment execution from order to arrival confirmation at destination.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Freight Management/Clearing and forwarding or equivalent qualification.
- No experience required.
- Computer literate - MS Office.
- Job type:Internships
Logistics and Supply Chain, Management
KwaZulu Natal (South...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm