Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Procurement. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period. This role will report into the Procurement Manager.
What You Will Do
- Data capturing and analysis.
- Customer/supplier relations management.
- Office/procurement administration work.
- Project planning and reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Degree in Supply Chain Management/Logistics/Procurement/Engineering/Commerce or Accounting or equivalent qualification.
- No experience required.
- Computer literate - MS Office.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Logistics...
South Africa (South...
- Closing Date:24th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm