Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a Production Intern who has completed their S4 with the view to qualifying in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering. This role reports into the Human Resources Consultant - Learning and Development.
What You Will Do
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe.
- Complete a General and Plant Specific induction.
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement.
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times.
- Commit to a training programme for 2 years.
Required Skills and Abilities
- S4 or National Diploma in Pulp and Paper or Chemical Engineering.
- No experience required.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
Mpumalanga (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm