The SARB invites innovative and talented applicants to apply for its CA training programme for 2020. The SARB serves the economic well-being of South Africans through maintaining price and financial stability. It is responsible for regulating the South African financial sector, designing and distributing banknotes and coin, management of interest rates, setting the cash reserve requirement for banks, and ensuring stability of both the banking sector and the wider financial system.
What You Will Do
- Trainees are given an opportunity to acquire the prescribed competencies of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), reinforce prior academic education, and develop business acumen, life skills as well as professional and ethical values.
- Trainees are placed on rotation in the various departments and subsidiaries of the Bank, thus obtaining practical experience and a good overview of the business of central banking.
- Duration of the programme - Three years.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have a Certificate in Theory of Accounting (CTA) or be in the process of completing it.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be a curious and innovative individual.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:25th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm