The SARB invites innovative and talented applicants to apply for its 2022 Chartered Accountant training programme.
The aim of the programme is to address the shortage of Chartered Accountants (CAs) in the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) and in the country. Trainees are given an opportunity to acquire competencies prescribed by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), reinforce prior academic education, and develop business acumen, life skills, and professional and ethical values.
Trainees will be placed, on rotation, in the various departments and subsidiaries of the SARB, thus obtaining practical experience and a good overview of the business of central banking.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed or must be in the process of completing a SAICA-accredited Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) or;
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA) or an equivalent qualification; and an academic performance record average of at least 60%.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Be curious, self-motivated and innovative.
- Management decision-making and control
- Internal audit, risk management and governance.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm