Graduates will work and learn at the SARB Head Office in Pretoria from January to December 2021. During the year, they will be assigned to different departments within the SARB and exposed to various roles and projects.
What You Will Do
- During the programme, graduates will attend various learning interventions at the SARB Academy for approximately 40 days.
- Interventions are mainly central-banking specific and are aimed to produce well-rounded central bankers.
- In addition personal and professional skills such as presentation, impactful reporting, business disciplines, teamwork, personal excellence and etiquette, among others, are also part of the holistic programme.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The SARB will consider Postgraduate students with capability in at least one of the following Postgraduate Degree - Economics, Econometrics, Research, Policy analysis, Modeling, Public finance, Accounting, Statistics, Financial management, Information technology, Law, Portfolio or investment management, Mathematics, Quantitative analysis, Risk management, Treasury.
- Have completed a postgraduate degree.
- Have attained an average of over 65% in your final year.
- Have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policy-making institutions.
- Have a proven track record of academic excellence.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Be a curious and keen learner.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Economics, Information Technology, Law, Management,...
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm