The project team assistant will be responsible for the efficient and effective coordination and execution of administrative tasks.
The holder of this position will oversee the tasks required of the Head of Sub-Function and their team. The goal is to provide support to the team members so that administrative tasks are taken care of to allow the manager and /or team to focus on their key responsibilities and deliverables.
We look for employees who would like to grow with us and move the innovative life sciences sector forward. In the process, we focus on agile project work, mutual support within teams and working as equals. Sartorius thrives as a company with people who give their very best every day and who are eager to develop personally and professionally.
What You Will Do
- Arrange, accept, and confirm meetings with internal and external contacts, organize meetings including internal and external locations.
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense claims and associated requirements to ensure the Team members are provided with everything required for their business trip.
- Preparing documents and presentation materials, taking, and distributing meeting minutes, organizing company events as required.
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of the team's and manager's records and files.
- Perform other administrative tasks like supporting team’s activities.
- Provide support for projects carried out by the manager or the team.
- Perform executive assistant role for head of operation.
Required Skills and Abilities
Education - Bachelor's degree ideally with a qualification in Business/Administration.
Experiences - At least 2-3 years of work experience, and proven effective administration and organizational skills.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong sense of discretion, confidentiality, good knowledge of technical and business vocabulary, and a deep understanding of the organization’s operations, procedures, and people.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to deal with all levels of employees within the business.
- Conscientious, loyal, approachable, proactive approach.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
Language - Fluent level written and verbal in both English & Korean, other languages an asset.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:12th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm