Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker – always asking, “What if?”.
If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters - Whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
SAS provides internship opportunities for you to expand your professional network, be mentored by experts in your field, apply your skills to solve actual business problems, and get paid while doing it. Learn from the best minds in the business and set yourself apart in a competitive job market.
We’re looking for recent university graduates that are excited about building their skillsets further.
These positions are 12-month, full-time internship opportunities based in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa.
This is a paid experience where interns will be part of a dynamic team within a cutting-edge technology organization. You will receive soft-skills training and work on real-world projects that help you get higher mileage from your classroom education.
You will also network with fellow students and experts in your field. SAS South Africa recently was named as one of the Top Employers for 2020 and we are excited for interns to be immersed into our award-winning culture.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honours or Master’s Degree in a related field including - Consulting/Customer Advisory - Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Risk, Engineering or Actuarial Sciences, Sales - Maths & Statistics, Econometrics, Analytics, Marketing - Business Management, Marketing Management, Digital Marketing or Brand Management, Finance - Accounting Science.
- Applicants must have no significant previous work experience and must not have participated in previous graduate or internship programmes.
- Ability to join the Internship on April 1, 2021 for a 12-month program.
- South African Citizen with valid SA ID.
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable. These are our values and influence everything we do.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and work independently, and as part of a team.
- Reliable, flexible and highly pro-active.
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Banking and Finance, Business...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm