Are you a problem solver, explorer, and knowledge seeker - Always asking, “What if?” If so, then you may be the new team member we’re looking for. Because at SAS, your curiosity matters - Whether you’re developing algorithms, creating customer experiences or answering critical questions. Curiosity is our code, and the opportunities here are endless.
SAS provides internship opportunities for you to expand your professional network, be mentored by experts in your field, apply your skills to solve actual business problems, and get paid while doing it. Learn from the best minds in the business and set yourself apart in a competitive job market.
We’re looking for recent university graduates that are excited about building their skillsets further. These positions are 12-month, full-time internship opportunities based in Johannesburg and Cape Town, South Africa. This is a paid experience where interns will be part of a dynamic team within a cutting-edge technology organization.
You will receive soft-skills training and work on real-world projects that help you get higher mileage from your classroom education. You will also network with fellow students and experts in your field. SAS South Africa recently was named as one of the Top Employers for 2020 and we are excited for interns to be immersed into our award-winning culture.
We love living the #SASlife and believe that happy, healthy people have a passion for life, and bring that energy to work. No matter what your specialty or where you are in the world, your unique contributions will make a difference. Our multi-dimensional culture blends our different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. Here, it isn’t about fitting into our culture, it’s about adding to it and we can’t wait to see what you’ll bring.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Honours or Master's Degree in a related field including - Consulting/Customer Advisory - Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Analytics, Economics, Risk, Engineering or Actuarial Sciences/Sales - Math's & Statistics, Econometrics, Analytics/Marketing - Business Management, Marketing Management, Digital Marketing or Brand Management/Finance - Accounting Science.
- Applicants must have no significant previous work experience and must not have participated in previous graduate or internship programmes.
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English languange.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable, flexible and highly pro-active.
- Self-motivated and be able to work under pressure.
- You’re curious, passionate, authentic and accountable.
- Ability to learn and work independently, and as part of a team.
- Ability to join the Internship on April 1, 2021 for a 12-month program.
- South African Citizen with valid SA ID.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Computer Science, Economics, Engineering,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm