A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with any post-matric HR qualification with the possibility to extend if performance requirements and standards are met. Interns will be placed within the Learning and Development Function and will gain practical experience in training coordination and multi-functional training administrative duties.
What You Will Do
- Planning, scheduling and managing the bookings of internal and external courses and training events - Accurate (Customer survey rating > 85%) of scheduling of OME specific interventions
- Document control, inclusive but not limited to the capturing of training history and training related record keeping and archiving - Maintain record keeping, archiving and/or filing system as per agreed OME process.
- Stakeholder engagement and support, inclusive but not limited to client facing engagements and meetings - Customer survey rating > 85%.
- Multi-functional training administrative duties - Customer survey rating > 85%.
- Administer learning on SAP LSO and [email protected] LMS according to Regional IM and HR Standards - LSO and LMS audits > 85%.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Post-matric HR qualification in HR / Learning e.g. Higher Certificate, Diploma, Degree.
- Required entry Years of relevant experience - None.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Free State (South...
- Closing Date:31st Aug 2019, 12:18 pm