Savills is a leading global real estate service provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company, established in 1855, has a rich heritage with unrivalled growth. It is a company that leads rather than follows and now has over 600 offices and associates throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
- Sourcing for office clients and provide services according to their needs
- Liaising with and advising clients on the office leasing issues such as lease renewal / rent review
- Arranging office inspection and negotiate terms of tenancy agreement
- Participating in sole agency instructions / projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Real Estate or related discipline
- Outgoing and aggressive personality with good negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent Command in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- MS Office and Chinese word processing proficiency
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:7th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm