The Resources Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to Resources Coordinators (Asset, M&S and/or Product Coordinators), enabling them to focus on planning tasks. The Resources Assistant identifies possible future resource needs based on upcoming jobs reflected on the business systems and communicates these to the Resources Coordinator.
What You Will Do
- Track job starts/end dates in the planning system of record (iDistrict, JMP, FDP) to coordinate scheduling and mobilization of to/from and between rigs and service delivery locations.
- Support data entry to business systems in use by Resources Coordinator and initiate relevant notifications to all involved parties.
- Liaise with Coordinators and other functions to facilitate the equipment movements and monitor lead time.
- Perform administrative tasks related to import/export and inter location shipments, including physical and system-based(OneClick, iBaserequests, TMS, LCT) actions.
- Perform administrative tasks related to entering M&S requests into the appropriate business systems.
- Maintain permits for equipment, transportation of dangerous goods paperwork, and insurance paperwork.
- Complete fixed asset disposal paperwork or fixed asset acquisition paperwork and review monthly asset movements reports.
- Support Asset Coordinator in the completion of fixed asset reconciliation tasks.
- Assist TLM in equipment receptions and on-boarding, including mechanical lifting duties for shipping.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master/Bachelor's Degree/Equivalent professional experience.
- Ability to advise and make presentations to customers on products and services.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Logistics and Supply Chain
- Locations:Westerncape (South Africa)
- Closing Date:20th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm