We empower everyone to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
Meaningful - We are focused on our mission to bring energy and efficiency to enable life, progress and sustainability for all
Inclusive - We Believe in equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere
Empowered - We empower our people to use their judgement, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy
8 weeks from July 1st to September 2nd , 5 working days, from Sunday to Thursday.
- On job training - You will be part of a passionate team to learn and support them with their day to day activities.
- Your individual internship is accompanied by a mentor.
- You will be provided with business, functional, technical, and soft skills training and webinars.
- You will get exposed to challenges, projects and case studies.
- Networking with other interns, students and Schneider Electric employees and leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electric and Computer Engineering, business students in their 3rd or last year.
- Good knowledge & experience of Microsoft Software, especially in Excel.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency of written and spoken English is a must.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:29th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm