We empower everyone to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
Meaningful - We are focused on our mission to bring energy and efficiency to enable life, progress and sustainability for all
Inclusive - We Believe in equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere
Empowered - We empower our people to use their judgement, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy
8 weeks from July 1st to September 2nd , 5 working days, from Sunday to Thursday.
- On job training - You will be part of a passionate team to learn and support them with their day to day activities.
- Your individual internship is accompanied by a mentor.
- You will be provided with business, functional, technical, and soft skills training and webinars.
- You will get exposed to challenges, projects and case studies.
- Networking with other interns, students and Schneider Electric employees and leaders.
What You Will Do
- Master the Offer knowledge and the Offer environment.
- Support Sales Offer strategy execution.
- Collect and give to the Business Unit all Business information.
- Take part in Sales, Inventory & Operation Planning (SIOP²) process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Engineering or Marketing Students in their 3rd or last year.
- Understanding of multi-culture markets with various business models.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to work in a multifunction team and able to work with other global teams.
- Goal oriented, flexible and creative under pressure, often while juggling several projects at once when working to tight deadlines.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Marketing and Sales
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm