We empower everyone to make the most of their energy and resources, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment.
Along the way, we create and provide equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere. We continuously create an inclusive environment and welcome people from all walks of life. We are empowered to do our best and innovate, while living our unique life and work. Together, we dare to disrupt and turn our bold ideas into reality.
Meaningful - We are focused on our mission to bring energy and efficiency to enable life, progress and sustainability for all
Inclusive - We Believe in equal opportunities for everyone, everywhere
Empowered - We empower our people to use their judgement, do the best for our customers, and make the most of their energy
8 weeks from July 1st to September 2nd , 5 working days, from Sunday to Thursday.
- On job training - You will be part of a passionate team to learn and support them with their day to day activities.
- Your individual internship is accompanied by a mentor.
- You will be provided with business, functional, technical, and soft skills training and webinars.
- You will get exposed to challenges, projects and case studies.
- Networking with other interns, students and Schneider Electric employees and leaders.
What You Will Do
- Manage assigned Accounts.
- Customer qualification and platforming.
- Research contact and identify/plan key initiatives.
- Be the Single Point of Contact for the assigned accounts.
- Develop and maintain relationship with customer.
- Answer customer questions and educate on all Schneider services, report on sale and margin of accounts.
- Build and manage Opportunity Pipeline.
- Analyze & qualify opportunities in bridge Front Office (bFO).
- Meet daily goal for outbound sales calls to support existing customer base and identify and pursue new opportunities with existing accounts.
- Take inbound calls and e-mails to support existing customer base and foster new points of contact and potential accounts thanks to marketing & sales campaign, technical leads or other sales leads.
- Develop cross-selling between Line of Businesses service offer.
- Transfer new product sales opportunities to Account Managers from the BUs or Inside Sales from the country.
- Quote and close the deal for standard services offer.
- Coordinate with all the Field Service teams and product teams if needed, to satisfy service opportunities.
- Keep update the data of Installed Base of the customers.
- Document all records of customer history in bFO.
- Respond on-time and on-quality to On-demand requests from the customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electric Power Engineering students is their 3rd or last year.
- Ability to build a sustainable and reliable relationship with customers.
- Ability in influence and convince.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suit
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:29th May 2021, 6:00 pm